As the semester draws to a close, the class of 2018 should keep in mind of events that are quickly approaching. The deadline for purchasing Senior Week events has now since past, so make sure you are up to date with all payments for whatever events you will be attending. The events for Senior Week are as follows:
- Saturday, May 12: Wine Vineyard Tour at Millbrook Winery (11 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 13-Tuesday, May 15: Atlantic City at Bally’s Hotel and Casino or Cape May, NJ Congress Hall. Buses leave Manhattanville 12 p.m. and arrive approximately at 3 p.m. Buses leave New Jersey at 11 a.m. and will return to Manhattanville at approximately 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 15: Senior Pinning in O’Byrne Chapel (6 p.m.); Senior Toast and Class Photo (7 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 16: Dinner Cruise on the Hudson (4 p.m. – 11 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 17: Senior BBQ (12 p.m. – 2 p.m.); Cap decorating in Berman Lobby (1 p.m. – 3 p.m.); Birch Collective (8 p.m. – 12 a.m.)
- Friday, May 18: Line up for Baccalaureate ceremony in Ophir Room of Reid Castle (3 p.m.); Baccalaureate ceremony in O’Byrne Chapel (4 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 19: Report to East Room for Commencement lineup (8:30 a.m.); Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony (10 a.m.)
Also, please remember to donate to the Senior Class Gift. It is $100 to purchase your own brick, but any amount is welcome. Please contact Meghan Casey, Annual Giving Officer, at (914) 323-5112 or Meghan.Casey@mville.edu for payment or any questions that you may have.