MESSAGE FROM MANHATTANVILLE COLLEGE SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT, DYLAN HAYES VOL. V

The Class of 2018 has a lot to be proud of this month. We have made significant progress on our class gift, as well as planning for Senior Week.

As the end of the semester nears, I would like to thank everyone who participated in our class meetings and surveys throughout the semester.

I am extremely happy that seniors have had the opportunity to share their own thoughts and ideas with regards to Senior Week and other senior matters, and I am proud that we are going forward at a steady pace, and have made significant progress.

As we head into the spring, make sure to be on the lookout for events regarding Senior Week on MvilleTickets.com, and make sure to meet all deadlines accordingly, especially with regards to these events.

Thank you to everyone who helped participate and share their ideas, and I look forward to sharing with the class what we have in store for next semester in the coming weeks.

Have a safe and relaxing holiday break.

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Reddit