MESSAGE FROM MANHATTANVILLE COLLEGE SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT, DYLAN HAYES VOL. IV

I am happy to announce that the class of 2018 has hit the ground running this past week. On Monday, Nov. 6th at 5:00 p.m. in Berman Lobby, the senior class had their first offcial meeting. This meeting, which was set up in a town hall format, gave seniors the opportunity to express any ideas they may have for senior events, such as senior week, the revamping of the Nights Parties, a class gift, and any fundraising that would like to be done throughout the rest of the academic year. Seniors were also able to express their thoughts on ideas that were already proposed, such as having a formal dance, which will act as the senior’s “100 Nights.”

Students who were interested in helping plan these events signed up to be a part of the Senior Class Council at the meeting, which will further plan these events for the senior class. I am looking forward to working with these seniors, as well as hearing the voices of those in the class of 2018, to make sure that everyone’s voice has been heard.

I want everyone in the class of 2018 to have a say in their senior week. I want this to be a year planned and made for seniors, by seniors. If anyone does have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, or Brianne McKissick, who is serving as the Vice President of the Senior Class.

I hope that everyone has a fruitful Thanksgiving.

– Dylan Hayes

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Reddit