MESSAGE FROM SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT, DYLAN HAYES VOL. I

Senior Class President

“Hello! My name is Dylan Hayes, and I am currently serving as the President of the Senior Class for the 2017-2018 academic year. The class of 2018 has a big year ahead, and I am looking forward to working with all seniors, and Student Government Association representatives, to make this our most productive and successful year yet.

As seniors, we need to begin laying the groundwork and thinking about what we want to accomplish this year; fundraising, senior week, and leaving a class gift are all tasks that we have ahead of us. In the coming weeks and months, a small committee of seniors and I will begin planning the next steps for our class, and we want to hear from YOU, the class of 2018, as to what we should accomplish this year.

Student Government is the voice of the student body here at Manhattanville, and we want everyone to have a say. Make your voice heard! Do not hesitate to reach out or speak up; contact an SGA representative if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about a particular issue here on campus.

Thank you, and I hope that everyone has a worthwhile, fruitful semester.”

– Dylan Hayes